LiQuery
ROSEWOOD RIESLING AF 2018




Item:11947
Size:750 mL (25.4 oz)
Type:2018 VINTAGES VQA
Release Date:2019-12-07
Producer:Rosewood Estates Winery
Location:Canada - Ontario
Price: $15.95
Price History
Style:White Wine
Aromatic & Flavourful
Alcohol:12.5%
Varietal:Riesling
Sugar Code:D (17.0 g/L)
Total Inventory: 24 vs. on
Glass Style:Riesling Grand Cru
Like LiQuery? Consider donating:
Description
There is currently no description for this product - it was added on 2020-03-02.
Tasting Notes
Riesling doesn't get much more unabashed than this. Rosewood makes their 'AF' (arrested fermentation) Riesling by stopping the fermentation partway through in about 60% of the wine--keeping some residual sugar intact--while fermenting the other 40% completely dry, after which the whole thing is aged on the lees in stainless steel for 11 months. What results is a wine bursting with juicy pear, apple and grapefruit, with a tangy, mouthwatering finish. It'll show best through 2022 with pork belly tacos or choucroute garnie. (Vintages panel, Oct. 2019)
User Ratings
There are no reviews yet for this product. Please take the time to write a review!
Price History | Inventory | Inventory History

Similar Products NEW
ORGANIZED CRIME RIESLING 2017
ORGANIZED CRIME RIESLING 2017
Canada White Wine | 750mL
$21.20
VINTAGES 213173
PELEE ISLAND LIGHTHOUSE SEMI-SWEET RIESLING VQA
PELEE ISLAND LIGHTHOUSE SEMI-SWEET RIESLING VQA
Canada White Wine | 750mL
$13.45
LCBO 470526
VOLRATZ TROCKEN RIESLING 2017
VOLRATZ TROCKEN RIESLING 2017
Germany White Wine | 750mL
$18.25
VINTAGES 11629
RESSI RHEIN RIESLING 2017
RESSI RHEIN RIESLING 2017
Germany White Wine | 750mL
$14.25
VINTAGES 666008
MEGALOMANIAC HOMEGROWN RIESLING VQA
MEGALOMANIAC HOMEGROWN RIESLING VQA
Canada White Wine | 750mL
$14.95
LCBO 183061
INNISKILLIN RIESLING PINOT GRIGIO VQA
INNISKILLIN RIESLING PINOT GRIGIO VQA
Canada White Wine | 750mL
$12.95
LCBO 145458



2017 LiQuery
contact@liquery.com



Inventory data last updated: 2020-09-21