LiQuery
RIDGE VINEYARDS ESTATE CHARDONNAY 2017




Item:241646
Size:750 mL (25.4 oz)
Type:2017 VINTAGES
Release Date:2020-07-02
Producer:Ridge Vineyards
Location:USA - California
Price: $90
Price History
Style:White Wine
Full-bodied & Rich
Alcohol:13.8%
Varietal:Chardonnay
Sugar Code:- (5 g/L)
Rating:94
Total Inventory: 1 vs. on
Cellar: 2029
Glass Style:Montrachet (Chardonnay) Buy Montrachet (Chardonnay) glasses on Amazon Purchase Glass
Like LiQuery? Consider donating:
Description
Ridge first produced Chardonnay in 1962, though originally these wines were only available at the winery. Fortunately for Chardonnay lovers the world over, Ridge could not keep this gem a secret for long. The 2012 vintage earned ratings of 92 points from both Zoltan Szabo and Julian Hitner of winealign.com, and you can expect the 2013 to deliver the same elegance, polish, balance and refinement that so impressed them. Enjoy this tonight with grilled seafood dishes or let it evolve for another 5+ years.
Tasting Notes
The 2017 Chardonnay Estate is soft, silky and exceptionally polished. White flowers, mint, orchard fruit, lemon confit and white pepper give the 2017 striking aromatic top notes that add nuance to the delicate, beautifully layered fruit. This understated Chardonnay is all class. The Estate represents 85% of Ridge's production in 2017, while the remaining 15% will be bottled as Monte Bello. Drink 2020-2029. Score - 94. (Antonio Galloni, vinous.com, Oct. 2019)
User Ratings
There are no reviews yet for this product. Please take the time to write a review!


Similar Products NEW
PENFOLDS BIN 311 TUMBARUMBA CHARDONNAY
PENFOLDS BIN 311 TUMBARUMBA CHARDONNAY
Australia White Wine | 750mL
$50.00
VINTAGES 468835
DE WETSHOF BATALEUR CHARDONNAY 2016
DE WETSHOF BATALEUR CHARDONNAY 2016
South Africa White Wine | 750mL
$59.95
VINTAGES 10012
ROCHE DE BELLENE VIEILLES VIGNES MEURSAULT 2016
ROCHE DE BELLENE VIEILLES VIGNES MEURSAULT 2016
France White Wine | 750mL
$98.00
VINTAGES 241091
CHANSON MEURSAULT
CHANSON MEURSAULT
France White Wine | 750mL
$78.00
VINTAGES 525741
MAISON ROCHE DE BELLENE VIEILLES VIGNES CHASSAGNE-MONTRACHET 2017
MAISON ROCHE DE BELLENE VIEILLES VIGNES CHASSAGNE-MONTRACHET 2017
France White Wine | 750mL
$90.00
VINTAGES 241158
BLACK STALLION LIMITED RELEASE POSEIDON VINEYARD CHARDONNAY 2016
BLACK STALLION LIMITED RELEASE POSEIDON VINEYARD CHARDONNAY 2016
USA White Wine | 750mL
$80.00
VINTAGES 12531



2012-2021 LiQuery
contact@liquery.com



Inventory data last updated: 2021-01-22